Monday, October 3, 2011

I Meet Famous People


Wow! I can't believe it's already Monday. The end of last week feels like a blur. A friend of mine got married and we had all the wedding festivities to attend. When I say "we" I mean me, well me and my best friend from Paris. I got to see him three days in a row, spend copious hours chatting about everything under the sun, recreating my senior prom (he was my date), and barely wiping a smile from my face for a minute.

In all of these lovely festivities I got to meet cheftestant Jen Carrol from Bravos Top Chef season 6. One of the amazing parties was at the Ritz Carlton in downtown Philly where Eric Ripert's 10 Arts is housed, where Jen is the Chef de Cuisine. I was beyond excited to meet her, as I'm a big fan, but she's also leaving 10 Arts. I'm hoping she stays in the area so we'll be able to eat some of her deliciousness in the years to come.

She was so petite, not that I imagined her to be large, but much smaller than I pictured. She was also incredibly nice. She asked if I knew where I was going, (I didn't) and showed me to log of the evening's events and their locations. THEN she walked me to the elevators which are clear across the lobby. I was trying so hard not the be "THAT" person, but she was kind enough to stop for a picture too.

PS, if you follow me on twitter, you have seen this picture but check me out at blogfilledlife

No comments:

Post a Comment