Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Different Spin

I had a lovely post planned with pictures of the house and no mention of my child, then the Today Show blew it for everyone.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/44104472#44104472

Starr Jones, I used to not hate you, but I might now. Who the hell do Savannah Guthrie and Starr Jones, think they are? The two without kids are against nursing in public, even saying that there needs to be modesty in public. Brooks never nursed with a cover over him, and he still doesn't. Doesn't mean the whole world has seen my nipples.

While we are winding down our nursing time together this shit just needs to stop being discussed. Like gay marriage and palazzo pants, nursing in public needs to be accepted by everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Things that are natural are natural. People should not be afraid or offended by the things that people naturally do. Not accepting human function caused dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete