Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation - Day 3

I know I didn't post about days 1 or 2, so here's a quick recap. Day 1 - drove from Philly to Richmond, had dinner with my folks and brother. Day 2 - picked up my grandfather (93 years old) in Fredericksburg and took him to DC to see his Uncle's plane which is in the Smithsonian. Yeah my family has a legacy *dusts off shoulders*. Headed back to Richmond and had dinner with two of my cousins. Brooks seemed to have a really good time with my cousin, Caroline and I think the love was reciprocal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Sqp9Ouk4Q

One day I will learn how to upload videos.

Day 3 - Dude woke up with a fever of 103, he has slept almost all day. Since his fever had been consistantly on the high side for over 12 hours we gave him some motrin. His fever went down, but didn't go away and he was more himself, he ate, nursed, drank some water and played. We were relieved since he hadn't been awake for more than 30 minutes at a time prior to the meds. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow so we can go to the family reunion.

P.S. hoepfully I'll get my computer back tomorrow. I got a virus 2 weeks ago and it crashed my computer, I was able to restore it to about 50%, hence the lack of photo uploads as of late. My computer whiz brother is working on it, and fingers crossed he'll be able to restore the other 50%.

No comments:

Post a Comment