Monday, April 4, 2011

Although the calendar says it's Monday

our day was not a "Monday". John has been working a lot recently so he took off this morning. This gave us the chance to take the babies to story time at the library. The kids seemed to really enjoy it and both crashed on the way home or as soon as we got back. We love living so close that we were able to walk, babes strapped to us.

After nap time we went on our ritual grocery shopping trip. I normally wear Miss K in the bjorn while Brooks sits in the cart. I didn't realize until we were inside that my back was killing me, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and put Miss K in the front, and it worked. I had to prop her up a little with a blanket, but that just added a little extra flair!

Now the day wouldn't be complete if there wasn't a little hiccup and this day was no exception. I didn't tighten the lid on Miss K's bottle enough and the milk spilled into my bag. Crises was averted though since it was sitting next to a cloth diaper that absorbed almost all of it. Reason number 112 to cloth diaper. Cleans up spills before you even know that they are there. Oh and this was like, 3 ounces of milk.

After Miss K went home and dinner was prepped we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and take a walk. We didn't anticipate a 2 hour walk, but we did. As you can see Brooks wore his Orioles jersey today, for our walk he added the cap for a little extra effect, I think it works, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment