Friday, May 13, 2011

Appaman at Target

I read a lot of kids fashion blogs, but didn't see anyone mention this fabulous collaboration, Appaman and Target!!!! Hello, lovey, and all under $20......AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I picked up this fab number for Brooks for $9.99.

One disclaimer. I had orginally purchase it in grey, but had to return it after a hole developed after the first wash. They no longer had the grey in his size, so I picked up the blue one. I'm also a huge fan of the two piece ensemble and may go back and pick it up.

I'm not in the market for girls clothes but they have some great stuff for the little misses too. I mean how cute is this, totally frilly, yet a little punk with the motorcycles on the bloomers, I want one in my size, although that's a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment