Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bumblebee Ass

I tried to post this yesterday, but I couldn't log onto Blogger. So here is yesterday's post.

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, we've had a whirlwind time and unfortunately a funeral. But I'm back and boy do I have a story today.

Miss K was being a challenge today and refusing to sleep. So I decided to run some errands since I didn't have to worry about waking them both. We get to the first stop, I grabbed a cart and put Miss K in, I go around to Brooks' door and it's locked. I reached for my fob and push the button, the whole car unlocks, I try his door again, and it's still locked. I look in the window and the lock button thing on Brooks' door can't go up any further due to the suction cup of the shade.

I try to reach across Miss K's car seat base and can't reach it. So I go to the driver's side and crawl through, I reach the handle on his door and open it, but the child safety lock is on, you have GOT to be kidding me. I crawled a little farther in and pulled off some of the suction cups but couldn't reach the one culprit. JESUS! This is like a bad sitcom. So there I am my yellow ass all over the windshield. Finally I reach just a little more and the suction cup comes off, the door immediately unlocks and I'm able to rescue my son and what's left of my dignity.


No comments:

Post a Comment