Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Living in a Gated Community

Thinking the Real Housewives of Orange County? Well don't, more like romper room. Brooks is officially, totally, and very mobile. Since we have three levels and only one of those has a door, up the gates went.

It's great to watch him though, he's into everything and loves exploring his boundries. The latter is definitely a blessing and a curse. He is automatically drawn to what is worst for him. While we have baby proofed a lot, there is still some left to do. Then of course there is no way baby proof Miss K, he loves pulling her hair and removing (read yanking) her pacifier.

I have suffered though...while converting his activity mat into a tunnel, I realized that this is harder than opening medicine tops. The tubing to hold the tunnel up is fabric then the tunnel is fabric which of course creates terrible resistance. While threading the tubing through the fabric I lost my grip not once but twice and ended up with a knuckle in my eye, then I broke my nail. *sigh* big deals me. All in the name of love, right?



Also if you could follow this link, it should take you to a photo of Brooks, if you could like that picture I would REALLY appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment