Monday, March 7, 2011

Nevermind: I found him

Sorry I've been MIA, we had a family emergency, then my parents came into town. I got some great pictures, but no one will ever see them, since I didn't have the card in the camera and it has no internal memory. So you'll have to take my word for it.

I did find Brooks, the one that we all know and love. He was hiding and still is playing peek-a-boo with separation anxiety. Yay (where's the sarcastic font again?) It started when John went into tech for a show an hour away. Fortunately things got a LOT better Friday, when my parents arrived and John's obligation at the theater was done. We were even able to leave him with my parents for several hours.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more and new pictures. We've had a lot going on including the introduction of avocado into his line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment